Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Birthday Girl!

On August 11th, 2008 Robyn will be celebrating the big 3-0!!   Make sure you drop her a quick note razing her about joining the over 29 crowd (and finally joining me in the wonderful 30-39 age bracket). Robyn won't be reading this blog for the next 5 or 6 days, because we will be heading up to Sadaani National Park for four days of camping with the hippos, crocodiles, monkeys, and lions. My job is to keep Robyn from stumbling into a croc pit or wandering into a lion's den.  



Happy birthday baby!!!

3 comments:

Cris said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY :)
I hope all the gods bless you with everything good this life has to offer.
Big hug, Cris.

MOM said...

Wow wee Robyn where did the 30 years go? It is so hard to believe that my lady bug is 30! Actually when I think about it, I think this is harder to grasp than my turning 50 on my next birthday!
Yikes! Sad that you weren't here to partake in a crazy party, but we were thinking of you.
Love ya! Mom
Lots of xoxox too

Kim said...

Happy Belated Birthday Robyn!!!
We really enjoy reading your blogs.
sounds like ya'll are on quite an unforgettable adventure.
Love, The Johnson's of SC