Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Almost Done

My final day in Africa is November 23rd. I am so excited to finally go back to the Western world. Thus, the blog is almost done. I will try to get Robyn to post some thoughts. Then, maybe I will too. I need some time to gain a better perspective though. By the time I get on the airplane, I will have been here one day longer than 10 months. Simply put, the longest, toughest, most frustrating months of my life. But, I lived through it. (Knocking on wood) I have avoided any major illnesses or any seriously uncomfortable situations. I paid no bribes. I only had to jump out of a moving bus plummeting down a mountain with no brakes once.

I am really anxious to see everybody. I can't wait to eat a medium rare steak, have soft serve ice cream, and watch Comedy Central.

I am on my way back home!!

No comments: