Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Hood

Here's a picture of the end of our street, Kinondoni Road, taken from a tall office building at the end. You can't see our house but I don't really want to bust the camera out on street level. Our friend Jon and his wife passed through last week on there way to safari and he GPSed the house so hopefully he'll put us up on Google Earth when he gets back to the States. I also added a picture of Brandt in the mosquito net to the Mosquito Hunter post. I'm just testing out the blog features. The next chapter of the house drama is coming soon (hopefully tomorrow) and it's a good one!


4 comments:

Julie said...

We found Dar es Salaam on Google Earth. Ironically, there was more detail there than the views of Lake Placid!

Love, the Dowds

Unknown said...

Hi Guys,
I am reallly enjoying your blog! What an adventure.
-Corinne

Unknown said...

So, 83 points for the use of Ozymandias. Not even a clue there, the obtuse factor is way beyond The Trebuchet. By using a lot of M's and W's it looks like they hit the two-for-one jackpot with the printing presses. Definitely efficient. Sounds like a good adventure so far, even with the nightly cockroach races. As for SB, none of us have yet gone to jail and there's no odd number of limbs, fingers or toes yet. Whats your cellphone number so we can text you life's little insights when they strike.

Jeff

PS I think my slinky is defective.

J said...

I'm not sure what "my slinky is defective" references, but if it means he can't procreate then I'm on board.